Sean Pawelek, DDS, MSD
Dr. Sean Pawelek understands that orthodontic treatment is a life-changing experience. His passion is to give you the smile you deserve while fostering a connection and building a relationship that will make you feel like family.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Sciences – Texas A&M University
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of Texas Health Science Center, School of Dentistry
- Orthodontic Certificate, Master of Science in Dentistry – University of Colorado, School of Dental Medicine
Although Dr. Pawelek has completed the rigorous certification process that requires each doctor to complete challenging written and clinical examinations during residency, he places an emphasis and commitment to continue to learn and excel through continuing education courses in order to provide lifelong, quality patient care.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Southwestern Society of Orthodontists
- Texas Association of Orthodontists
Outside of the Office
While in dental school in Houston, Dr. Pawelek was fortunate to meet his wife Stephanie, a native of Clear Lake City and a graduate of Clear Lake High School. They enjoy all things outdoors including skiing (on water and snow), hiking, working out, attending sporting events, and hunting. They also enjoy long walks with their golden-doodle, Theodore, as well as spending time with family and friends.