Using the most advanced technology to ensure excellence of diagnostics and treatment enables us to offer you the finest service. Our office is designed to make your orthodontic care a convenient and enjoyable experience.
We want to give you an A+ smile! It’s our mission to help you achieve a healthy, beautiful smile that will take you straight to the head of the class. But we need your help! Right now is the perfect time to remind you about what it takes to gain that gorgeous grin!
First, you’ve got to be committed to wearing and caring for your appliances properly. Next, you must brush and floss regularly and see your dentist for dental checkups. Most important, you need to visit us for your orthodontic appointments! We want to make sure your smile is on the right track, so we want to encourage you to keep your appointments, be on time, and get excited about your new grin!
Of course, you won’t be tested on our appointment policy, but if you were, would you make the grade? If not, here’s a refresher course:
- Our appointments are scheduled according to each patient’s needs. Most patients in braces will be seen every six to eight weeks. If there are specific situations that require more frequent monitoring, we will schedule appointments accordingly.
- Although we are unable to schedule all appointments for students during after-school hours, most appointments are scheduled six to eight weeks apart, which ensures that most patients will miss only minimal class time due to their orthodontic treatments. (I know … boo hoo, right?) And, as always, we will make every effort to meet your scheduling needs.
- We understand your busy schedule and are happy to help you make the most of your time. On some occasions, parents may need to drop a patient off, so we simply ask that parents check in with our scheduling coordinator before leaving their child at our office.
- Being on time will always make you the “doctor’s pet”! We try our hardest to run on time so patients who keep their scheduled appointments and are not tardy make us really happy!
- If you must cancel an appointment, please be considerate of your fellow patients and give us 48 hours advance notice. That way, we can fill your appointment time with another patient who needs to see us. We are also happy to reschedule you for another convenient time.
So there you have it … a few simple ways to ensure an A+ orthodontic experience! Thanks in advance for your commitment and cooperation in reaching an excellent result. That’s it for your smile education! We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Dr. Jeffrey W. Ball & Staff